LandBin.com Seller Services
List your property for sale with LandBin.com and let us help you achieve your goals! We are land marketing experts. As a member of 19 MLS boards, we list and sell land in every part of Minnesota and Wisconsin. We are educated and prepared to answer all of your questions - and we are poised to act quickly when market changes occur. If your land is already listed, have your agent/broker contact us. We frequently co-list properties at no additional cost to the seller (if approved by your agent/broker).
Because you made it to this page, it is obvious that you have done your homework. You know that you need a competitive advantage in today's challenging market. Traditional real estate companies continue to focus on print ads, yard signs, and direct mail. The real estate industry (along with 80% of real estate buyers) is moving more towards the internet every day. As a result, sellers and their agents need to recognize how critical it is to market their properties online in a way that brings proven results. LandBin.com's web savvy exposure is unmatched by any brokerage in the Midwest, allowing us to promote your property in a way that is responsive to the changing market place. LandBin.com is a marriage between a full-time marketing firm and a full-service real estate brokerage. We are a technology focused real estate brokerage, but to be clear, we are not an "internet brokerage." We offer our clients all of the traditional real estate services you would expect along with the added value of a seasoned and experienced internet marketing team.
When you choose to list your property with LandBin.com, you pay no advanced fees of any kind - you only pay if we procure an offer that is acceptable to you. In addition to handling all aspects of the process of selling your property, from beginning to end, you will have our fiduciary loyalty to you as our client. The professionals at LandBin.com always have your interests as their utmost duty and obligation.
The Process - What To Expect When You List Your Property With LandBin.com
1. Market Analysis
- Thoroughly inspect your property and outline all of the important features.
- Prepare a written property enhancement proposal. Recommend improvements to sell your property for highest possible price (if applicable).
- Assist with all necessary disclosures.
- Determine the market value of your property by reviewing with you a carefully researched and detailed market analysis.
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds based on the most probable selling price.
2. Marketing Plan (highlights from the LandBin.com 25 point marketing plan)
- Member of 19 MLS Boards. Because we are a member of virtually every MLS association in Minnesota & Wisconsin, we can offer our sellers exposure to virtually every real estate professional that is currently assisting the potential buyer of your property.
- Top Placement in All Major Search Engines. Just try a Google or Yahoo search for "Minnesota land for sale" or "Wisconsin land for sale." The top search engines have LandBin.com ranked the highest for the keywords that are most important to you as a seller.
- Where The Buyers Are. 80% or more of all buyers start their search on the internet before contacting a real estate professional.
- Featured Listing on LandBin.com. Our listings are automatically upgraded to "Prime Parcel" status and given priority placement at the top of the LandBin.com search results.
- Powerful Statistics. Our system is setup to track exactly how many visitors have looked at your listing online and automatically keeps you in the loop with a weekly report.
- The Network Effect. LandBin.com's internet marketing doesn't end with LandBin.com. We also feature your listing on several of the most visible websites on the internet including Facebook, Myspace, Google, YouTube, Craigslist, Twitter and many more.
- Send you a printed copy and a link to the MLS presentation(s) for your review and approval.
- Email you links to all of the Internet presentations for your review and approval.
- Email you direct feedback from other agents on all showings.
- Provide weekly report on all activity and review market conditions.
- Constantly review marketing strategy and adjust as need to get your property sold.
4. Structuring The Sale
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property.
- Prepare strong counter offer to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
5. Transaction Management
- Manage all details of your real estate transaction.
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions.
- Arrange for property inspections if requested.
- Coordinate and supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper assessed value.
- Oversee the loan approval process to ensure your transaction closes on time.
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free.
6. Service After The Sale
- Arrange to wire your net proceeds into your bank account.
- Review to final closing statement to ensure accuracy.
- Provide you with all of your real estate transaction documents for future reference.
We always recommend you complete your due diligence before hiring a real estate brokerage to represent your interests as a seller. We invite you to compare our services with any other firm you are considering. When you are ready to get your property listed on the market our team will be ready to go to work on your behalf. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us using the email form below.